Wrapex’s removable insulation blankets are designed to fit the most diffcult to insulate areas that require thermal temperature control. With our highly skilled manufacturing and field measurement teams, and a 12,400 sqft manufacturing facility, Wrapex can handle any size project and can arrange delivery to meet the most demanding schedules.
Insulation materials include:
• Silicon Coated Fibreglass Cloth
• Teflon Coated Fibreglass Cloth
• Non-woven E-glass Mat
• PVC Coated Vinyl
• Silica Cloth
• Silica Fiber Mat
• Low Density Fibreglass
• Ceramic Fibreglass
• Aerogel Mat
• Other High Temperature Materials
Typical Insulation Blanket Uses
When conventional methods are not practical, soft cover insulation can be used
to provide triple rated protection against thermal heat transfer and protection.
• Can Use Your Team – blankets can be easily removed and installed by your
• Reduce Maintenance Costs – a cost efective solution, routine and maintenance no longer
requires insulators on-site.
• Insulate Hard to Reach Areas – tough to insulate equipment and flex lines can now be easily insulated.
• Easily Reordered – with blanket tag ID information.
• Safety – put Wrapex blankets in high traffic areas where traditional insulation is not
practical to protect employees from hot piping and valves.