Wrapex’s acoustic blankets and curtains are designed for excellent acoustic performance and can be customized to serve a diverse range of applications to meet your project or site needs.
Our blankets and curtains use mass loaded vinyl to block noise transmission and acoustically absorptive
materials to attenuate reflected sound. We can provide a variety of material configurations for performance, longevity, and environmental conditions.
We have a range of structural supports, closures, and attachment options for virtually unlimited customization. We can also accommodate ventilation, doors, access panels, and windows to your
noise attenuation needs without compromising safety of operational efficiency.
• Noise Reduction Coefficients up to 0.85
• Sound Transmission Class Ratings from STC 20 to STC 32
• Multiple fastening options for easy application including hook and loop fasteners, grommet hangers, and velcro attachments
• Curtain Tracks and Removable Framed Structures Available
• Exhaust Covers
• In-Plant Curtain Enclosures & Barriers
• Removable Pipe & Duct Lagging.
• Machine Covers
• Building Liners
• Suspended Absorption Baes
• Compressor & Hydraulic Noise Attenuation.
• Pump Noise Attenuation
• Temporary Construction Noise Barriers & Enclosures
• Mobile Equipment Noise Attenuation
• Partition Walls & Entrance Ways
• Reverberation Noise Control
• High-Temperature Applications